Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time Marches On, REDUX

Have I used that title already in March? The best part about it being April is that I can stop using these corny blog titles. Anyway, a reference to TIME is a propos (how does one add accents, I wonder?), as the last book I finished in March was Stopping Time by Melissa Marr.

I know that series have to be released slowly as to allow the authors time to...well, write the books. But the downside of that, as a reader, is that I can't always remember which character (or even which series) is which. Melissa Marr wrote brilliantly, as always, but I was at least halfway through this novella before I remembered clearly who Leslie (the main character) was! Still, it was a good, quick read. And it was free on my Kindle! :-)

So, titles I finished in March:

  1. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson
  2. Whose Body by Dorothy L. Sayers
  3. Wondrous Strange by Leslie Livingston
  4. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
  5. Darklight by Leslie Livingston
  6. The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
  7. Food Rules by Michael Pollan
  8. Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
  9. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  10. Stopping Time by Melissa Marr

No comments:

Post a Comment